Casper

1989 Ford F-150

302ci 5.0L fuel injected

5spd manual

4-wheel drive

grey w/grey interior

33" x 12" tires

lifted, but I don't know how much

New parts include: headers, exhaust, starter, starter heat wrap, starter solenoid, oil pump, oil pump pickup tube, oil pressure sending unit, clutch disk, pressure plate, throw-out bearing, pilot bearing, and clutch slave cylinder.

Has a complete recent tune-up including plugs, cap, rotor, oil change, air filter, PCV filter (on side of air box).

The truck runs great. Alot of you have seen it. It is rusty. Fortunately, if anyone wanted to do the rust repairs on this truck it would be easy. It only needs one bed side, two doors, and one cab corner. That's it. The frames is straight and rust free. The under body is nice. The suspension takes a beating. If you're looking for a beater truck that will haul damn near anything and go anywhere, this is it.

$1400/obo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
to anyone that was interested in this i got this truck from ben i may keep it for a while i duno yet let me know if theres interest in it im replacing the windshield and some other things cosmeticly and i think i mite put a 89 5.0 mustang rollermotor in it with only 35k origianl miles