FS: 2000 Formula WS6

Wease

2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula WS6, Arctic White, 6 speed, hardtop

#17 of 232 for 2000

CD changer, traction control, power seat, neutral cloth interior

36K miles, all stock, only mod is a cutout

Always garaged and covered, never in snow or salt, rarely in rain.

Lots of Zaino car polish, excellent condition

Very rare car, being a hard top and the last year of the WS6 Formula.

$16,000 or best offer

New pictures of the car have been taken, I just took them tonight. This is how the car will be sold and what it looks like right now. Interior, engine, and tread depth pictures are included. There is about 50% tread left. There is one close up picture here that shows the only real "scratch" in the whole car. There are two small spots where it looks like a shopping cart hit the passenger door. They were there when I bought the car, unfortunately. FYI, the line that is above those scratches is NOT a scratch, but merely light/clouds reflecting in the paint. smile.gif

This is it, one more week of the car being for sale on message boards. If it's not sold by next weekend, I will put it on EBay. Anyone who was interested in it, now is the time to step up. This is a very rare car in excellent condition. It will not last on EBay. E-mail me at wease7@msn.com if you have questions. smile.gif

All new pics and a Quicktime movie are located here... :cool:

http://www.cofba.org/users/wease/Formula/100_1461_2.jpg

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

Sean quit the torture dude! lol

Don't worry Amy, that message was not really meant for you. I've got pretty much the same thing posted on a number of message boards, as I've had a fair amount of interested in the car, but no one's "stepped up" and made me a serious offer and followed through with it... graemlins/nod.gif

Oh I know.. lol I just had to give ya crap since I like the car so much. (trying to hit the 16k mark on my sales of the 98 so I can be its loving new owner and sit and stare at it and clean it and love it lol hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Ive got 5500 so far with the bike sale .. maybe another 4-5 grand with the insurance claim money I have coming from last year and then if someone would buy the damn blower I would be good to go plus a few bucks!

• 2 weeks later...