1990 5.0 LX CHEAP!!!

Red1990LX

I originally sold this car for $3,800 to a friend. It was a steal for the mods that were done to it, but I moved and needed to sell it quick. To make a long story short, I didn't get all of my money and now he is giving it back to me. I'm still in the hole on it $2,200 so, I am selling it for that much, or best offer. The only catch is, He said it doesn't hold a charge on the battery. The alternator was replaced, but it still dies. I haven't had a chance to look at it personally, but am confident that with a little time, it can be running again. For all I know, it's a loose ground wire for the negative battery. Let me know if anyone is interested in it. I live in Georgia right now, but the car is in Ohio. My cell number is

(770) 833-0825.

The 5.0 is modified with some extras:

Jasper 306

Chrome CAI

351W Heads

Larger valves (can't remember what size), Triple valve springs, hardened push rods, 1.73 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers (the orange ones)

Aftermarket Exhaust (headers, off-road H-pipe, flowmasters)

Southside upper and lowers

Brand new tires

New Belt

New Alternator

New Water Pump

Ac and smog Delete

Chrome Valve covers

3.55 rear end gear

Intake spacer

Pro 5.0 shifter

I know there is more, its just been a while since i have seen the car... $2,200 OBO

No pics at the moment.

Man, there has been a mad furry of posts! The mileage is under 20,000 on the engine and only 5,000 with the 351W heads on it. The body itself has close to 195,000. I didn't have time to take it to the track before i originally sold it. But it was a very quick car. It was able to roast 'em threw 3rd and chirp 4th. As of now, i haven't drive the car since I sold it. But it should be able to do pretty well!

If I didn't make things clear in my first post, I am reselling this cart because the person who I sold it to never paid me all of the money owed to me. Now that there is all of these replies, he wants more money out of it. I said I wouldn't do that to everyone one the board. So I am going to call him and see if he has made up his mind.

One thing he did say was that if he gets the car running, he will ask a little more. Please bare with me on this everyone, this has been over a year long process for him just to re-pay me...

If he asks for more than 3,800, don't buy it! He got this car at a steal from me. I thought I was helping him out then and I thought I was helping him out now buy selling it to get him out of debt, but like last time, this has backfired. Just sit tight, I know he wants to sell it, I just dont know how much. Sorry guy's, he is being stubborn.

Originally posted by Red1990LX:

Do I know you? I prolly do, just haven't been posting in a while!!!

All I have to say is:

MIN MEN 1

Minute Men Racing

Give us a minute, we'll spank you and your car.

Guest xxxyyyzzz

"Cops don't like Minutemen Racing"...

Wow. Respect the fork, don't sleep on the 86, and werrrd up to Biddaaaay!

Sorry, had a moment there...

Originally posted by CJINOHIO03:

Any word on anything yet? Location to see phone # etc? CJ

Hey, I got in touch with the guy who owns it and he said that the car was towed because it was parked in one spot for more than a week. He is going to get it out and said he would try and get it working again. I have to call him friday to see if he has gotten it out or not. He is really starting to upset me because he asked me to find some buyers for the car and when I did, he slacked off and didn't follow through. Hang in there, it's worth waiting for... I'll call him tomorrow and then I'll tell you guys what's up. You have a number I can call you at CJ?

Joey

Originally posted by satan:

All I have to say is:

MIN MEN 1

Minute Men Racing

Give us a minute, we'll spank you and your car.

LOL, man, those were the days, never was in the minute men, buyt your white GT was awesome!!!