1988 Ford Thunderbird

ric71ohio

Alright guys I need to sell this car its a 1988 Ford Thunderbird it has the 5.0 V8 in it, Baby blue(no rust,never touched snow), dark blue interior in great shape it will come with an older model kenwood cd player that needs put in. Power door locks, window, mirrors, seats, and antenna. it only has 49,500 miles on it runs like brand new has duel exhaust on it we bought a set of flowmasters that need put on they come with the car. It only has 2 owners my grandpa and my dad...I will get pics as soon as I can if you wanna know email me at ric71ohio@yahoo.com or call me at 614-554-2559 ask for Ric. The asking price on the car is $5,500 obo..Only reason getting rid of it is we need the money dad just had heart surgery and needs to catch up.We never drive it anyways wanna find a good owner before winter...so let us know

i can vouch for this car, it is very clean i can say it is the cleanest i have seen. if the price is alittle high it does say obo give us some type of number to what a car this clean is worth, and like the thread says my step father just had hart surgery and can't work so any POSITIVE help would be great. thanks to everyone on the board in advance for any kind of help......... jeff

OK price is down to $5,000 any offers just let me know..Yes its not a turbocoupe, but this is a 5.0 with low mileage 49,500..excellent paint never been in the snow has power everything and needs s good owner Not a teen who is worried about buying a car with a turbo, or supercharger already put in it, but somebody with good taste in cars and would like to make this car something good.....

88turbotbird can you back off just alittle i see bumps on alot of post and there not once a week so please stop with the negative B. S. on our posting.if you have something to add to help please do like we said we are trying to sale a.s.a.p due to a illness in the family so please. thanks, and fill free to pm me anytime. jeff

I'm not hating but for people who frequent this board it gets old seeing "bump" everyday. His Dad has an illness and thats horrible, but it doesnt mean my suggestions to him are "hating"

good luck selling your car.

a threat? I said he's done with this thread and if he's not going to buy then move on.. I din't say its done I will hurt you..That would be completely stupid and imature, but thats cool I buy things from this site and etc etc etc etc. If that was a threat to hurt him then SORRY turbobird...

Why everytime I post on here people change the whole topic. It goes from selling a car to it not being good enough for them..and bashing it.. This will be my last post on this place trying to get positive feedback shit I'll go to autotrader and automart..Where at least people won't disrespect me and the car and my bro GT-5.0...This place is a joke and so are the non-buyers of the car....A threat that is still making me laugh...are you like a verbage cop...so if i was playing a football game and told the guy I just knocked the mess out "you're done" I guess he should be scared or mad or pissed because I threatend him....Hey Jeff sorry man this place is cool but I am getting more positive feedback about the car on OHIO HONDAS... if you see this before sunday cool if not I wil tell you when we drop the civic and place a new set of springs on it..

LATA HATAS

Originally posted by reezy(ric):

dude your done...The car is still for sale BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A verbage cop. That's a new one.

If "Dude, you're done." = "Please stay out of this thread if you are not interested in buying.", then take the 10 extra seconds to express what you actually meant. It's hard to decipher a 3-word sentence.

Sorry that you look at this board the way you do, and sorry we're just "H A T R"s in your mind.

If you have an issue with someone, PM them. Better yet, PM an admin, a mod, or the Senior Member Committee, that's what we are here for. By reading your past posts, it appears you are only here to use this site as a classifieds site, anyways.

dude who the fuck do you think you are? You come on here and post a cat that IF it is as clean as you say is worth at best 50-60% of what you asked for the car. I post trying to tell you this as to let you realize this and attempt to adjust the price. You disagre so 88 backs me up. And then tries to help you out by leting you know that "bunping" it will not help if done so offen and you get shitty.

I read your little "your done" and took it the same way so vince is not jumping to anything (if anything a warning was nice)

So if you think we are so "HTRS" becouse we don't want a heavy car with a lo po motor that is 16 yrs old, I would say so long

now that we have got that all worked out, the car is mint and is 100% ill try to get pics. now would someone with some info on this car give me an idea of what a fair asking price would be and if someone would like to see the car in person to see just how clean it is to help out let me know, it's on the eastside reynoldsburg area. thanks. and please everyone chill a little. jeff....

[ 05. November 2004, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: gt-5.0 ]