1991 Subaru will negotiate price - $800

Browning

This is not mine, I just thought maybe one of you guys would be interested.

"I have a 1991 Subaru Legacy AWD 4 door sedan.It is white with blue interior.It has high milage at 188,000 miles.It runs good with lots of power.It does have some oil leaks on the bottom of the engine leaking onto the exuast causing it to smell and smoke a bit.The body is in decent shape.With a few small dents nothing major.The tires are in good condition.Just recently had a oil change last week and a tune-up and cleaning of the fuel system.Also I just put in those super bright headlights.I do not have the money to repair my car so I am looking to sell it so that I can at least get a down payment for a new car.If you know how to work on cars you would have a good reliable car.My mechanic said I can drive the car I just choose not to because of the oil dripping onto the exuast.It has a CD player that I just purchased about 10 months ago.Power windows. AC just needs to be charged.If interested email me and I will get back to you.PLease no cashier check scams reply"

kram_95@yahoo.com located in MT Vernon

Guest busteryhyman
that guy was trying to buy my acura. i was talking to him about that car and from what i could understand, that thing isnt running too great.