03 Cobra - Off the Market

Dr. Pomade

Yeah, I'm not expecting a lot of action at the price I've set. However, I'm not in dire straits to sell the car, so I suppose I can afford to set the mark a little higher. Though, what I'm asking isn't unreasonable, I don't think. Yet, I hear what you're saying. ;)

Originally posted by Venomss:

Yeah, I'm not expecting a lot of action at the price I've set. However, I'm not in dire straits to sell the car, so I suppose I can afford to set the mark a little higher. Though, what I'm asking isn't unreasonable, I don't think. Yet, I hear what you're saying. ;)

Hell ya.. It will piss you off when people PM you with an offer of 21k cash.. If I cant get what I'm asking then I'm just going to keep the F'er til the new Z06 comes out. :D

Originally posted by Mensan:

Dig, I've heard about your launches. tongue.gif

My 2nd gear burnouts from the waterbox are the stuff of legends. My 60 foot times are the suck.

Hey, regarding our conversation last night, the "R formation" wouldn't happen to be short for the "reticular formation," would it? If so, then we're on the same page: the reticular formation is located in that central core (or most primitive part) of the brain along with medulla, hypothalamus, pons, cerebellum, and so forth. I mention it because, after we talked, I was bothered that I hadn't heard of it. That's what brought me to the reticular formation.

that car has been lowered? sheesh, thing mustve rode like a truck before the drop.

*from someone whos been there.

eli infromed me of your convo, john. i am in agreement with him. there are much better things out there for you than what you initially have your eye on. feel free to im me or whatever if you wanna talk. or, ignore me. thats cool too. :Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Orion:

that car has been lowered? sheesh, thing mustve rode like a truck before the drop.

Yeah, before the lowering - can you say fender wall gap?

Originally posted by Orion:

eli infromed me of your convo, john. i am in agreement with him. there are much better things out there for you than what you initially have your eye on. feel free to im me or whatever if you wanna talk. or, ignore me. thats cool too. :Dtongue.gif

Yeah, it was cool getting his/your guy's perspective on it. I'm sure we'll all get together soon enough for drinks or whatever (e.g., Clauddaugh's?).

To anyone thinking about this car. I can attest to how well kept this car is...after all I'm the one who does the detailing on it. The best part about cleaning John's car is that the interior is soo well kept that there's no need to really clean anything simply vaccum and apply protectant (303 aerospace protectant if anyone cares) and move on. As for the exterior On 10/24 the entire exterior was machine polished to remove light spiderwebbing and provide a deep rich gloss. Then the car was sealed with Zaino Z-2 and topped with a product called Ultimat Paint Protection. The wheels were sealed with Klass AIO. I can attest that as of 2 months ago this car was cleaner and had better paint then a brand new Cobra sitting on the showroom floor.

Andy

• 2 months later...