89 240sx

Guest Rane

Grey, rebuilt motor. Great interior/exterior. Thinking timing is off $1,500 takes it. No pics atm but can get some and or you can come take a look at it. Pretty much everything has been replaced. Its a 5-spd no sun roof. Pm to come check it out or call 614-256-8114 for more details. You probably wont find a cleaner body 240sx. Rebuilt Ka24e is always a plus.

Because I don't want the car even if it was running. I believe the chasis has 146k, no power windows or locks, not sure any of these have power windows or locks. If I can dig up the papers brakes suspension and exhaust are all brand new. Front two tires have a slow leak but it comes with two other tires and a full spare set of wheels. 0 rust, kept in garage.

Rebuild was done by a mechanic I know, have reciepts and all the spare parts we replaced. And if you wanna take off the valve cover and look around be my guest you'll be able to tell its rebuilt.

Bump, people pay 800-1,000$ all the time for non-running s-13s in SHITTY condition. I've seen a few get offers in that price range that are in terrible condition with promises of running good recently.