Only $5500.............

UNV MI Z

Okay, I have had too many people backing out. I need this car gone, I can't afford it right now.. I have reduced price even further to ...$5500... You all know this car is worth more than that... Pics are available further down the page..

1995 Z28,M6

Has power everything except power seat. Only other option it doesn't have is the Bose stereo. Car is silver and has t-tops. Paint is in very good condition except for a few spots on bumper. Interior is in great shape, 1 small rip in drivers seat.

355...motor has 8,000 miles on it. Forged rods and pistons. New eagle crank. Heads ported and polished with Manley valves. CC springs w/titanium retainers/locks. CC chromemoly pushrods,comp lifters..

Intake ported to match heads,ported and re-calibrated MAF. MAC headers/y-pipe,borla exhaust,spec stage 3 clutch.

All fluids have been recently flushed and changed. Water pump,battery,opti recently replaced.

Car runs good and strong. Never been to track but an easy 12 sec car. Pics are available, just shoot me an email. sswyers@yahoo.com

Tags run out next weekend, car needs to be gone by then....

I have seen plenty of stock LT1's go for more than this....

NEW LOW PRICE...$6,000.......

Thanks

[ 24. October 2004, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: UNV MI Z ]

Thanks for the offer, but I just need to sell this car, no trades. I already have 4 cars, so I need to get down to at least 3. For pics or questions just post or email me. I need to get this car sold....

thanks

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by UNV MI Z:

I sent you an email with pics Doyle Brunson JR....

Let me know what you think..

thanks,

seth

I like it so much. When I goto the bank tomorrow to deposit my check, I will ask about a loan.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by UNV MI Z:

Sent you an email with pics Green Stank ...

let me know if you have any more questions..

stay in touch with me Doyle Brunson JR., maybe we can get something worked out..

thanks

Sent you an e-mail. I hope this works out.

Cody

• 2 weeks later...