00 Ford Taurus SES 3600 cash this week

TurboRust

00 Ford Taurus 3.0 OHV V6 86k Red with grey int. pw,pl,ps, am/fm cass with cd adapter avail($50) 16" alloys New tranny from an 02 installed, new vehicle speed and turbine speed shaft sensors installed. New sway bar endlinks. Car in decent shape mostly hgwy miles driving an hr each way to see the g/f 3 times a week. 4200 obo

(614)256-4040 ask for Derek

[ 07. February 2005, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: 88TurboTbird ]

• 2 weeks later...

when he bought it it had the typical OD shudder indicating worn out tranny fluid. I work for firestone I told him to come get it flushed and he didnt. About 2 months later it needed a tranny. He called me one night saying it was making a funny noise and the 3rd member went in the diff. I replaced it with an 02 taurus tranny wiht 19k on it. This tranny shifts nice and has fresh fluid with friction modifier in it. I did the work so I can promise it wasnt a cobb job.

lemme know if you have any other questions.

Derek

Great car. Too bad I have other finances I have to take care of first :( . If anyone is looking for a decent daily, this one is it. Most cars in that neighborhood go for at least 6k.

Runs and drives nice. Might need a balance though (Derek said he'd take care of that though).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...