Cheap Beater 4x2 Toyota 1/2 ton

The Man of Steele

Well let me give you some background history:

This poor truck has had it's ass kicked relentlessly and I gotta tell you 1986 toyota 1/2tons just won't die. My dad had the egine replaced last december since then it's only been driven a handfull of times. 4cyl , 4 speed , blue with a truck cap. I'm not going to lie the mother fucker has some rust, but hey don't all toyotas?

You may ask who would want to buy an old heap like that, I'll answer you this: This truck will out live me. I am serious from drunk driving in the snow (not on public streets) to trash can bowling on campus this truck won't let anything stop it. It fires right up gets ok gas milage but it is a 4 speed carbed engine so it aint fast. The breaking system was replaced last december and the cab is in good condition minus some tape on the seat. My mom absolutley hates that I have this car and do to the purchase of a newer vehicle I gots to get rid of this one. Pictures for any one that asks. Now the info

Insurance for me is 65$ a month ... How cheap is that?

It aint the prettiest of cars but if you took the cap off it would look way better.

80,000 miles on the engine (going strong)

157,000 on the body

Brand new exhaust (Ask Rigsby or Gaines how loud it was last winter on campus) so it's quiet as a mouse.

New brakes/lines

Good transmition

Not rusted out bed

New snow tires

Heater works like No other

new radiator + fan

Problems (we all gottem)

Some rust spots but nothing drastic

Terrible radio (nothing that can't be fixed)

Taillights don't light up (how ever the brake lights work fine) because it needs a new relay fuse

Other than that this truck is solid

$1000 O.B.O.

mandilater@insight.rr.com

Aim = mandilater

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Wonka:

$1000 O.B.O.

God damn Toyotas have some resale value. And I'm saying that because this truck in this condition could go for more.

Bump for one of the most indestructible vehicles ever made. graemlins/thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...