WTB: Sporty car for sub $5k

Bam

Ok, I cleared out all my cars last week (got lucky) and I only want to spend some of it on a new car.

I am looking for something sporty, no muscle cars or 'pimp' cars.

Something like an Acura, Toyota, Nissan, VW, Ford, etc etc.

NO caddies, stangs, Chevy's or KIA's DAMNIT!

Lets see what you got.

Matt

Oh no, I'm just messing with you. I know ford makes more then stangs.

You should limit down to the type of cars you want if you know what you like. Such as FWD or RWD? How small and how big? Performance range? If you do then you can search for specific cars that you know you will enjoy.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Oh no, I'm just messing with you. I know ford makes more then stangs.

You should limit down to the type of cars you want if you know what you like. Such as FWD or RWD? How small and how big? Performance range? If you do then you can search for specific cars that you know you will enjoy.

It's cool, thanks for the idea's. I guess I'm looking for an import car, but I don't want to say that because I like some domestics as well, its just that's what most people refer to the cars that I'm interested in. Don't have a preference on RWD or FWD, never had a RWD so that might be fun. Most powerful car I've owned is probably around 200whp NA, so that's enough to satisfy me. I guess I just want a nice car, decently quick, and that isn't a PITA to put a baby seat in the back.

Thanks

Matt

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

It's under 5k. :confused:

Sorry by that I meant the type of car and everything for the price he wants is to much for me to justify. I've had a 92 Prelude, I wouldn't spend $4500 on one.

TTT, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Originally posted by alibies:

www.contour.org click the classified link

lots of svts on there... i would love one of them... if you lucky you'll find one with a 3 ltr upgrade

+1 Contour.org is a nice site for looking for cars. Sometimes I wish I was selling the CSVT but she's too fun to drive and I can't see letting go of her. But CSVTs are very nice cars I'd suggest one. ;)