Top Speed

magley64

What's the fastest you've been on your bike?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What's the fastest you've been on your bike?

Since we're talking alot today about stupid things we've done, I'm just curious what the fastest speed you've seen indicated on your speedo/gps/etc...

I've seen 170 come across my digital display, she had more left, but i didn't have the testicular fortitude to continue accelerating (or i had the brains to slow down, either way)

my speedo is about 7-10% off, so my actual was probably closer to 155...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On your ZX6R??

The only way a stock ZX6R is gonna do an actual 164 mph is if you drop it out a plane!!

Dude I know. I didn't get it. Same GPS both times though. I don't think it'd be false. It's not quite stock...pipe and jetting. Stock gearing then.

Dude I know. I didn't get it. Same GPS both times though. I don't think it'd be false. It's not quite stock...pipe and jetting. Stock gearing then.

My 2000 CBR600F4 with a full 2 bros system and jetted properly would only pull 155 mph on the dyno

I got my 97 cadillac up to 110 before it said "top speed" across the display, and stopped me from accelerating any more...

my dad rented an 07 caddy that did the same thing. i think it went 1 mph faster though :)

my malibu is limited at 105, but i know its got more in it. its still got 1000 rpm to go before redline.

I have reached my speed limiter.My 600 indicated 171 with stock gearing.Don't know why it is as fast as it is but I was pulling away from the two 750s while doing it.

Amazing considering I was in my yard while I was doing all this!

My '01 gixxer was a steady 188 on the speedo laying waste to a R1 (thusly how I got my screen name) but of course there's some error. Did the same on the '07 shortly after I got it. One time on each and one time only though.

-indicated i think 140ish 5th gear, shifted to 6th and didnt pull anymore, '92 F2 with pipe

-indicated around 150 4th or 5th gear idk, -1 front sprocket 03 600RR, messing around with you guys on 270.

-indicated 120ish or something, 04 600RR..chasing wolfman damnit!