1994 Auto teg MUST GO ASAP

Tomato_Racing1647545493

Ive had this on here before ( i apoligize mods) but as this is really a new car Ive decided to give it a new post. For Sale i have a 1994 Acura Integra. This Teggy is an automatic that is Milano red with 151000 miles on it. This car runs and drives great as it just had an alignment, and the tranny flushed and filled and of course the obvious routine oil changes. It also has a newer radiator and battery. This car has served as my daily driver for a year and a half now and i have had 0 problems. The interior is near flawless and has all factory ammenities such as power windows, locks , mirrors and a power sun roof.

As far as what is wrong with the car i can tell you nothing to my knowledge with the motor but the body does have its share of flaws and at one point was branded as salvage. Not to say it is now as the title reads "rebuilt". Like i said I have driven this for a year and a half and have had no problems. The body issues are a dent isolated behind the drivers door and below the trim, a crease in the front bumperand a dent in the hatch all of which i have shown in the pictures. I have shown all the problem I am aware of in the pictures and as you can tell is not much.

My asking price is 2.5k which is well worth it for such a well running teggy

i have pictures upon request I JUST NEED THIS THING GONE FOR MONEY REASONS

Originally posted by 12499470:

you want 2000 dollars for an 11 year old car with 151 thousand miles on it?

Not a car, a TEGGY.

EDIT: Posting up pics might help your cause. Shoot me a few - tck3rdpty@yahoo.com, and I can host them.

[ 16. March 2005, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Function GT Form ]