Hello everyone

CRed05

I just joined. So i wanted to introduce myself. Im Chris, im 20, i drive a 3000gt vr4 and i live in powell. Thats all that i can think of right now...

*EDIT* I just realized that it says all that below my post graemlins/doh.gif

Guest domestic_disturbance
Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

I never hurts to post a pic that way when i see you at a light i can put a name to the car in my mirror. graemlins/thumb.gif

yeah, what he said

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Welcome. Post a pic of your tail lights for me though.

lol

Thanks for the welcome, i have some old ebay pics of my car from when i bought it, looks differant now. Ill get some new pics sometime and post them on here. But if you see a red vr4 with a frount mount intercooler on it that is not hooked up yet, thats me :D But youll probably wont see it, so just look for a borla exhaust...

Heres what it looks like, except lowered http://www.tripoint.org/3000/imagepages/image1.htm

Thanks, have not had a chance to take her to the track yet. I was going to at the dsm shootout but ran out of $$$ and forgot a helmet...

I probably wont take her until i get new turbos put on and tuned just fine. I know guesstemation is no way to go but as is, im probably high 12's. Maybe 13

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> Welcome to the board m8. Although you won't be seeing me around (live in Colorado), I'm sure everyone else at the meets and events will do their best to make you feel right at home. This is a good bunch of blokes. Just remember; don't be a tool, and you won't get used.

And nice car, btw.

I allready know geoff and i might have met some of you guys either at "the garage" or one night at california pizza kitchen at easton. OOSmurf, i saw the pictures of your engine swap i recognize the guy with the crap all over his shirt, i dont know if thats you or not, i know he owns a supra, forgot his name though.

Thanks for all the welcomes once again

• Casper unlocked this topic