hello all

Guest 1fstgtp

Guest 1fstgtp
For the last 3 yrs. i have been racing/crusing in a white 4dr pontiac grand prix gtp. I have had lots of work done on it. But, the last yr. was a total disater. had 1 prob. after another with tunning. Hopefully this yr will be better after i put in my 3rd motor in a yr. I hope to be back out at the tracks and the cruse-ins this yr. I live in dayton but come over to columbus quite abit.

buahahahah.. OWNED!!!!! graemlins/slap.gifgraemlins/nutkick.gifgraemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/nonono.giftongue.gif

Welcome Ryan smile.gif

I could say a few things, but there are certain people who visit this site.

Guest 1fstgtp
ya now lets not get into that one now buck. But hey buck u don;t know anyone who is wanting so 50lbs injectors do ya? I got some for sale. selling them and getting 42.5's.

Originally posted by 1fstgtp:

ya now lets not get into that one now buck. But hey buck u don;t know anyone who is wanting so 50lbs injectors do ya? I got some for sale. selling them and getting 42.5's.

Nope. Put them up on CGP.

Originally posted by 1fstgtp:

But, the last yr. was a total disater. had 1 prob. after another with tunning.

Sounds like we are soul mates. smile.gif

Hope everything goes well with your 3rd time. Check the CGP PCM/Tuning area these upcoming weeks, I'll have some more article's up.

If you need any help, there are a handfull of us on the site, as well as those L36 guys with coolant in their oil :rolleyes: . They must think they can hang with our 1337 cars tongue.gif

Take care and welcome to the site,

Nathan (98 GPT Sedan)