Newbie checkin' in

Guest 1SLOMOFO

Guest 1SLOMOFO

Sup everyone, my name is George and I am from NC, Raleigh, I drive a 1999' Camaro SS, with a "few" mods. anyways just wanted to say hi and you guys have an awesome site here!

George

maybe he thought it was Columbus, Georgia.

then it wouldn't be as far away for him.

FNG, i'll race you for 20 bucks, just drive your car the 10-12 hours up here and we'll run, make sure you bring 20 bucks :D;)

Guest 1SLOMOFO

Thanks for the welcome guys, actually I joined because a friend of mine is actually on my NC board, told me all about Columbus racing, so I thought I'd do the same and introduce myself here, actually as far as work wise, they might be transfering me up to OH, I am originally from England and right now I am owning my first domestic performance car, I love the torque! But I am a huge 4G63 fan too, I've owned 4 Evos in England before, and a bit of a Nissan fanatic too. I'd be glad to come up to OH one day and check you guys out!

as far as my ride goes over here in America.....here is a pic of it...

http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/gallery/data/500/829IMAGE0014.JPG

my car is modified by Ryans Performance Machines here in NC and it's nothing special....nothing to see here, move on.... ;)

Guest 1SLOMOFO
indeed they are.......I was at Carolina Motorsports Park for a track event, and I was on my second pair of shoes for the day! LOL normally I sport the 18'/19' ZO6 motorsports smile.gif but when it comes to events like VIR, CMP or just even a auto-x I always put 17s on just so I can have the even fun of good handling and not soo expensive rubber! hehehhe but in that pic I didn't think those rims look too bad! LOL I havn't really had time to take pics of my car but I'll take a pic of it when my new paint job comes out the shop with show rims on the car.

Guest 1SLOMOFO

Amy, I think you guys know her as BAD98GT, she was on our local boards, horsepowerjunkies.com and the southern nc board performancehideout.com (we're new just turned a week old), notice you guys have a very diverse mix of cars here! I like! And doggunracing is your car still using the KA24 or did you do a SR20 swap in it?

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll put this board on my fav list! smile.gif looks like alot of good action in here, I look forward on my transfer! smile.gif

George

Nice to see you joined bud. Yeah I am on a lot of the other race boards and met George on some of the NC racing sites and told him CR was a pretty spiffy place (sometimes..lol) and to join up. So nice to see ya did.

Oh yeah... you should bring out the fast car...lol "wink wink"

Guest doggunracing

It's a stock KA24DE, getting pistons and cams during the blizzard.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

shut up keith. ;)

Clark you suck. Oh wait, I need to borrow your hoist sometime. After that, you'll suck again. :D

• Casper unlocked this topic