Welcome to me!

Sadistic

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

i liek out of state people on a local board. anyways if u have a boosted sc300 its kinda interesting

Well, kinda out of state but not out of mind.

He's been a part of CDSM and CR (I actuaslly hung out with him prior to CR) since I can remember, I just can't find his damned account from before redface.gif

Anthony, I have no idea what the other account was, I know it's been a few years. I've been out of state for at least 2 years.

Yeah, I remember when CR had just started. I think I was a Mod too. I remember getting a ton of verification E-Mails.

Originally posted by Aggressor:

Well, kinda out of state but not out of mind.

He's been a part of CDSM and CR (I actuaslly hung out with him prior to CR) since I can remember, I just can't find his damned account from before redface.gif

didnt get deleted in the mass dump of accounts that where no longer used did it?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Lustalbert:

didnt get deleted in the mass dump of accounts that where no longer used did it?

yeah, like mine... anthony sucks.

if you remember the beginning of cr, then we've at least met. your name isn't ringing a bell though...

when cr started, i had a blue 88 nova hatchback that i like to put up on two wheels... god i miss those days...