Monday-Friday 8am-4:30 job

04r1

I need to hire someone to work in the polaris area 8am-4:30pm monday- friday. Starting pay would be $10 an hour and you would be working on an assembly line throwing garage door parts in a box. Very easy work. Not super fast paced but you need to get your work done. You get benefits after 90 days which include medical, dental and vision. You also get paid personal time. Helps if I know you because Im not gonna hire someone Im going to have to fire in a month. If interested, PM me.

Originally posted by Rowhan:

is that the only time spot you are hiring? just wondering if you could work around my school schedule.

No. 1st shift only, 40 hour week only. 8am-4:30 pm, 2 paid breaks and an unpaid lunch. You guys want this job, trust me, but in turn we want a work ethic.

Plus, if you can smoke a pole like Rigsby, you might move up fast like him too. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Tenzig:

No. 1st shift only, 40 hour week only. 8am-4:30 pm, 2 paid breaks and an unpaid lunch. You guys want this job, trust me, but in turn we want a work ethic.

Plus, if you can smoke a pole like Rigsby, you might move up fast like him too. tongue.gif

Dont hate because Im so smart that Im already boss :D

Guest 00Smurf

yup, I was the first, started about 2.5 years ago. Since then Brian/Unleashed, and Brian/Stockv6 have gotten jobs there and held them, one other memebr worked there breifly, no comment. tongue.gif

You interested?

yea, definatly. Any other details?

yup, I was the first, started about 2.5 years ago. Since then Brian/Unleashed, and Brian/Stockv6 have gotten jobs there and held them, one other memebr worked there breifly, no comment. tongue.gif

You interested?

if you liek really repetitious work, in a very dirt enviroment then please everyone jump on this. but i will say one thing.. the benefits are killer. best job for benefits i have had.