Sunday

NinjaNick

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its cool ive only been ditched 3 times D one of these days though hopefully you will actually make it lol
blame dustin!!

Alright yeah, John, I'll take the blame for last night. She was with me.

Umm the other two times...you're on your own girlie ;) Had to be the make-up! :lol:

....if you speed!

dang fonzie, why you always gotta get on me too!

Ummmm.......When else have I been "on you"?!? I think I'd remember something like that!! :lol:

im bein bullied by you boys! :D

Yeeeaaahhhh......Somethin' tells me you can hold your own with us BIG, bad, mean boyz!! ;)

We should start hammering out some details. When and Where???

+1 I'm going to be on the Coshocton ride early afternoon but I would like to meet up with you guys down at Hocking Hills a little later...

i think the plan is to set everything in stone saturday at our meeting for dinner or what ever but i think that might be short notice for some of you guys but i would definately count on riding sunday we will figure it all out

i think the plan is to set everything in stone saturday at our meeting for dinner or what ever but i think that might be short notice for some of you guys but i would definately count on riding sunday we will figure it all out

I'd at least like to have a time before then if possible.

im in one problem well not really a problem but does anyone have a chain riveting tool that they can bring saturday i was cleaning my chain tonight and the clip is gone its the 2nd time this has happened and it makes me freaking paranoid so i just want to put in a rivet link pm me if you can help me out thanks!!