Sunday

NinjaNick

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for Sunday no matter what. Nick I can not meet up with you guy's Saturday I can only have 1 day this weekend away from family. So like a trooper I chose Sunday. Call me if you don't mind and let me know how the meeting went. Thanks HOMES.

I'm in for Sunday no matter what. Nick I can not meet up with you guy's Saturday I can only have 1 day this weekend away from family. So like a trooper I chose Sunday. Call me if you don't mind and let me know how the meeting went. Thanks HOMES.

(Chris Tucker Voice)-Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I am borrowing an enclosed trailer with room for another bike if anyone wants to trailer there bike. Or if anyone has items they need that dont want to ride with I can put it in my truck.

I am borrowing an enclosed trailer with room for another bike if anyone wants to trailer there bike. Or if anyone has items they need that dont want to ride with I can put it in my truck.

WTF?? i tho you told me the trailer is only 1 bike??

i already called dibs dude!

My trailer is only big enough for one motorcycle. My buddy has an enclosed that is set up to haul two that he is letting me borrow. If you want that spot then its yours. I don't think I ever get a definite yes but then again I have no memory and forgot alot of things

My trailer is only big enough for one motorcycle. My buddy has an enclosed that is set up to haul two that he is letting me borrow. If you want that spot then its yours. I don't think I ever get a definite yes but then again I have no memory and forgot alot of things

What's all this talk about trailers???? This is a 1 day trip right.....You guys are staying in OH?!? ;)

haha.. thats a long as ride to ride down to either cincy or cbus..then from there ride to nky or hocking.. i was sore the next day after cbus.

yes, it'd be fun.. esp. since there will be more than just me and someone else..

I am about to just ride it hell it's going to cost me 90 bucks to fill up my truck. Not sure yet though. Kinda hurt my back today moving a piano so I am trying to take it easy till sunday.

haha.. thats a long as ride to ride down to either cincy or cbus..then from there ride to nky or hocking.. i was sore the next day after cbus.

Cincy/NKY's like an hour from Dayton/Huber.....60 miles....right? Same with C-bus? ;) In fact....Didn't Nicky just tell Zero that he can make Columbus in like 45 minutes?!? :D