Sunday

NinjaNick

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could'nt believe how nice today turned out, I went out with my wife and a friend and we rode over 150miles, no where near Hocking though. How did you guys like it down there?? Nice roads!

nice ride today a little on the long side and i know we all are kinda soar but it was nice to go somewhere new and it was gorgeous out ended up being sunny and not to humid or hot you guys that couldnt make it missed out on a good time...

at noon, I looked outside and was like FUUUUCKKKKKK!!! I was sooo pissed all day.

Never doubt NinjaNick when it comes to weather. I didn't spend all night and early morning watching the radar. Just because they predict 80% doesn't mean it's going to happen. Meteorologists suck! That's why I have the radar as my home page..lol

Pics: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?p=94713#post94713

Never doubt NinjaNick when it comes to weather. I didn't spend all night and early morning watching the radar. Just because they predict 80% doesn't mean it's going to happen. Meteorologists suck! That's why I have the radar as my home page..lol

Pics: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?p=94713#post94713

think how often a meteorologist is wrong and put that to any other profession and see how long anyone lasts at their job.