Production Tech

Keystone Automotive is hiring for Production Tech's to refinish bumper covers. We are looking for someone with minor experience. And will fully train employee. The starting rate is low at $8.00 until 90 days. After 90 days pay goes to $8.50. And so on with reviews. The company offers full benefits after the probationary period. This job is pretty easy once someone gets the hang of it.

One advantage to working here is you get a killer deal on body parts, and paint supplies.

If anyone is interested please stop in:

4170 Perimeter Dr

Columbus Oh. 43228

or ask any questions here.

A resume is not required but I would like to see some of the experience you have. You can come in anytime you wish and ask for me, my name is Kevin.

I will give a tour of the location and show people what really goes on in the shop up close. And give a brief interview. Then it is up to my General Manager to make a final decision and contact will be made within two days.

Also in order to get hired on you must be able to pass a background check, and pass a drug screen. After that what you do in your personal time in not a concern to the company.