500 tons of uranium... no nuclear power plant...

Casper

Gotcha...yeah most likely it will end up in our reactors.

Wonder where Iraq got it from and what they were going to do with it?

I hate to say this, but maybe Bush was *gasp* telling the truth about "weapons of mass destruction".

I hate to say this, but maybe Bush was *gasp* telling the truth about "weapons of mass destruction".

If Bush was as big a liar as everyone accuses him......He'd of planted stuff over there when none could be found.....Just to save face. If anything.....I think he's too naive/gullible to Cheney whispering in his ear with so called CIA "intelligence" to back it up

I don't like where our economy is right now.....but I give him cred on taking his lumps like a man when he had other options I'm sure were tempting, to save himself embarrassment

How do we know this news story wasn't 'planted'? It came from the Pentagon... maybe this is still part of the whole "trying to save face" deal.

I mean, it's not like our intelligence was ever wrong before :rolleyes:.

We have the right to free press in this country, it just sucks that either the mass media continues to do a piss poor job, or it's gotten so bad that even the most reliable sources (historically speaking) have become shoddy.

no shit on this! this is a tru story.

my cousin was one of the lead weapons inspectors for iraq. and she told me they are there, but the inspectors get yanked around nonstop from the time they arrive till the time they leave.

and just to make it worse being a woman didnt help. she was shot at gased and all that crazy shit.