Some other technical positions I need to fill

Mowgli1647545497

And once again - no I'm not a recruiter, but I need folks for a couple of my projects and a couple of these are not my projects but I'm in a scratch-your-back-they'll-scratch-mine position with them so I'm helping them out too:

Here they are, if you can do any of these, send me a PM / resume:

---------------------------------

1. 39 data Warehouse Consultants at Nationwide. There is a variety of roles that they need. They need to have Informatica and Teradata skills for all of them. They range from Architects to modelers to developers to testers to conversion personnel.

2. Senior Vignette Consultant - Must have Vignette V7 and strategic Architecture background.

3. Developer - C, SQL, AS400.

4. QA/Test Analyst - J2EE, DB2, Test Q/A, AIX, HP, Websphere, Unix.

5. Technical Writer.

6. Developer - Hyperion Essbase, SQL, Oracle.

------------------

And let me say this again also: if you want to make real money in Columbus, hell anywhere in Ohio, learn C#. It is so hard to find good C# people right now its disgusting - I know of one C# developer position in Cincy that went for $120k. Salary. For a Developer. C++, java, VB - you're looking at half that. Java's a little better, but the shortage of US citizen C# people at the moment is disgusting. Its all H2 and visa holders.