Looking for temporary work

civicboy375

Ok, so I start a new job, but not for 2 weeks, so I'm looking for something temporary to make some extra cash, anyone have any ideas? I am considering going down to a local auto auction and driving cars for a few days a week, since they pay cash every week, it's usually easy money. Other than that, if anyone knows of anything or has any ideas, let me know. smile.gif

Guest GSRchick714

Just a suggestion :confused:

Don't know where else you could find a job for just 2 wks unless you could help a buddy out with something like landscaping or finishing a basement or something ??

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

Just a suggestion :confused:

Don't know where else you could find a job for just 2 wks unless you could help a buddy out with something like landscaping or finishing a basement or something ??

Thanks for the suggestion smile.gif I hate temp agencies (bad experience with one) graemlins/doh.gif , hence why I said thanks but no thanks. I'd be open to do landscaping work, don't really have any finishing a basement experience, so I probably shouldn't do that. Anyways, thanks for the suggestions. :Dgraemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Browning:

my mowers broke, wanna come cut my grass?

Thanks for the offer. I can't today, won't have the gas $ to drive out to somerset until friday, but again, thank you for the offer. smile.gif I need to find something in the columbus area, at least till friday.