JOBS AVAILIBLE @ PIZZA HUT!

SPLN SUX

We are in need of some drivers. Id like to get 2 or 3 at my store, but the whole region pretty much needs them.

Starting at $6/hr but the tips usually put you up to $12-$15/hr nightly. If anyone is interested come see me at the store:

4903 W. Broad ST

Have about an hour of time to fill out an app and a TMRI test with us and well get you on the road ASAP.

IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 MOVING VIOLATION IN 1YR OR MORE THAN 2 IN 2YRS, DO NOT EVEN APPLY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

BTW, im the best damn manager youll ever have graemlins/nod.gif

Right now we really need night time drivers. Mostly during the weekends but really all week.

Driver shifts are usually one of the following:

4-9

5-10

5-1am

6-10

6-12am

6-1am

6-2am (Fri/Sat ONLY)

7-11

Those are the usual shifts but we are very flexable. I WILL BE THERE TOMORROW! Ill be driving from 6-2am so if anyone wants to stop in and grab an app, PLEASE DO SO! If youd like to meet me there at an earlier time, just ask and i can give you the app and test myself. The Manager upfront during the evening should be Bill, the RGM... ill be in and out all night.

If you have any ?'s, call me on my cell (513)314-2436.

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

Real quick, do you afford that S40 delivering pizza's? If so, that is PIMP, I want this job, ROFL.

Actully i make less than the drivers and afford it graemlins/thumb.gif

A full time driver working 35-40hrs/week could take home a good 25-30k a year if you kept track of tips.

North boundry is Renner RD

South boundry is Alkire RD

East boundry is I-270

West boundry is Cole/Alton RD

Originally posted by nicktcfcsb:

Clean Record

Pefect Driving

I even have GPS that talks

Smoked on new years eve, would fail test :( Oh well

mandatory drug test is not required... BUT... if i get you a job, and then catch you with it at work on you, in your car, or even smell it... dental insurence may be required.

Guest sixpackstang

Are you still needing drivers? I would like to come check it out. I have work tomorrow but I'm off Monday. Is the store open then?

I really want to do something like this and the hours you listed are basically the hours I can work. I'm tired of busting my ass at Panera Bread doing dishes and what not for $7.25/hr when I could be making $6.50/hr plus tips.

Originally posted by sixpackstang:

Are you still needing drivers? I would like to come check it out. I have work tomorrow but I'm off Monday. Is the store open then?

I really want to do something like this and the hours you listed are basically the hours I can work. I'm tired of busting my ass at Panera Bread doing dishes and what not for $7.25/hr when I could be making $6.50/hr plus tips.

Im off Monday too. Name a time and ill meet you at the store. Ill give you an app, and a test. Youd be hired in at $6 but tips make it soooo much nicer.

Guest sixpackstang
Hey man I am sorry I never got to check to see if you were able to meet me there, my internet doesnt always work the best. Can you PM me a phone # I can reach you at? I will also send you my # so you can call me if you want. I am still interested.

Guest sixpackstang
Hey Nick, I'm really hoping you are still hiring. I'm coming in Monday after class to try and fill out an application if you are. My winter ride is actually my parents car so I had to clear it with them first or I would've been in there already.

Originally posted by sixpackstang:

Hey Nick, I'm really hoping you are still hiring. I'm coming in Monday after class to try and fill out an application if you are. My winter ride is actually my parents car so I had to clear it with them first or I would've been in there already.

were you the one that came in today???