Quaker

Guest Crucial Conflict

Guest Crucial Conflict

Last night was sweet at least most of the night, good riding but thick azz humid air... One of CO's finest went down on 670 but made it out w/abit of rash, and the bike was lucky also w/minimum damage for a 70mph loopA.. Picked the bike up before (50) showed, and back to the compound we strolled...

Great to see Joe come out of this "Golden" like he did, get your shit fix'd and your azz back on the streets!!! And mad fuk'n probs to all the C.O.'s that was in the pack stopp'n traffic and get'n shit off the freeway!! Keep it safe bitches..

Last night was sweet at least most of the night, good riding but thick azz humid air... One of CO's finest went down on 670 but made it out w/abit of rash, and the bike was lucky also w/minimum damage for a 70mph loopA.. Picked the bike up before (50) showed, and back to the compound we strolled...

Great to see Joe come out of this "Golden" like he did, get your shit fix'd and your azz back on the streets!!! And mad fuk'n probs to all the C.O.'s that was in the pack stopp'n traffic and get'n shit off the freeway!! Keep it safe bitches..

!!!!!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH is a 'CO'? How did he go down on 670?

Guest COstunner11
yes that was me.....Only the best go down....Just makes me better....Thanks Matt you are the man...Only need forks, case, foot peg and lots of zip ties haha...I will be back out by weds.