Going diving, been diving?

Akula

If you want a great place to go diving go to http://www.rainbowreef.us , I just went down there for a few days and it ruled. Keys diving is really good, we had 85 degree water and 80 - 90 foot viz the whole time. We dove the Spiegel Grove and old LSD sitting in 110' of water. The reef looked healthy and the night diving was really good too. We all did cert classes there and the staff was great (BTW all the dive masters are 22-26yo hot chicks).

If you want to get into diving go to underwater connection in grandview, Bill will treat you right.

Does anyone else on here dive? I want to go to Roatan in January, anyone been there?

Dove the John Pennecamp national park off Key Largo a few times. Key Largo, IMO, is the "unknown" key for divers. No frills, no college drunks fucking up the scenery. No overpriced daytona beach BS like Key West. Just the carribean, clean water, and affordable bungalos for rent. Being next to Islamorada (the "sport fisherman's" Key) its not hard to charter a really great boat and avoid the whole 50 person cattlecar dive boat circuses too.

The John Pennecamp reef is amazing, I recommend it highly. And base yourself in Key Largo to avoid the tourists and save a buttload of money.

We dove the Spiegel off of a 6 person boat. It was just the three of us that went on the trip, awesome. I really liked Key Largo, very cool. That dive operator is awesome, they go all over Pennekamp.