Washer and dryer??

Balian

Guest GSRchick714

+1 ...check out ApplianceSmart or go to Lowes and try to find "damaged" machines. Sometimes they'll have a scratch on the front or a dent in the top or something and they're highly discounted - just make sure its only external damage, not internal. Also, they do price-matching.

Or you could check out the ads in the paper, there's usually some pretty good deals in there.

applicance mart.

Yea, I checked them out already. They kinda pissed me off due to the fact that wanted to sell me something I didn't want. And this has happened both times I have been there..

I might check lowes though.

Thanks for the replies.

Have you considered used.

I bought a matching Kenmore washer/dryer set for $325 over 3 years ago. Have worked great, are your average middle of the line units, and have defiantely paid for themselves by now. In good condition too.

Purchased them from a guy who had a listing in the Columbus dispatch. He purchased broken sets, repaired them, and sold them for profit. I felt I got a good deal. I can't remember who the guy was anymore, other than it was on the SW side of town.

Otherwise, I bought my fridge for a really good deal at Appliance Mart.

alright, i got ahold of him today, he said he will definately sell the dryer for $25. it looks ok, but it runs and works great. he said his wife might be giving/selling the washer to her aunt. he's not sure yet, he still has both but if the washer doesn't go to her aunt, then he will sell that to you too for $25.