The Firebird has a problem.

MrMeanGreen

I think another way to go would be to remove my cowl insulation to allow hot air to escape the rear of the engine compartment if it's indeed a heat-related issue.

If the car starts up and isn't having the issues after sitting in the cool garage, we'll know.

The Delphi 50's actually flow around 42#, pieces of shit. :o

I just check the last file that I have and they are 42lb injectors. I highly suggest getting the SVO 42lb green tops, with GM LS1 fuel pressure, they end up being 50lb injectors, more that what he needs and a lot less headaches....

I just check the last file that I have and they are 42lb injectors. I highly suggest getting the SVO 42lb green tops, with GM LS1 fuel pressure, they end up being 50lb injectors, more that what he needs and a lot less headaches....

Bill, with Anthony's future plans, we might as well run the 60's rather than having to upgrade again in the spring. Get it all done once. :)

jesus, you're running 14psi on the stock motor? alcy/water injection? You sir, are brave.

When you going forged w/ an F1R so you can really crank it up? :p

14psi with twin ICs and a 10:1 A/F ratio. Compression in the cylinders checks out at 180psi, which is the factory rating.

I'm going with a forged stroker and a T-88 this winter :)

I'm going with a forged stroker and a T-88 this winter :)

What engine, what kit, who's installing it, and when/where at? I'd like to see this happen!!! I'm guessing your shooting for 650-700 RWHP?

You might want to think about switching over to a 01-02 computer/wire harness

What engine, what kit, who's installing it, and when/where at? I'd like to see this happen!!! I'm guessing your shooting for 650-700 RWHP?

You might want to think about switching over to a 01-02 computer/wire harness

LOL, I don't think he's serious Bill. ;)