7pc CUSTOM DRUM KIT

Guest bigfish_eclipse2005

i am moving and need to get rid of this quick. 7 pc maple kit with remo heads and attack 2ply bass head. 1 bass drum, 3 toms, 2 floor toms, slingerland snare, 2 boom stands, 1 strait stand, hi hats and hat stand, sabian cymbals, 2 crash's, 1 ride. very nice kit. i have had it for a while and played at the al rosa with it. it is almond in color also. if you want i will throw in another set for free. needs some stuff but the shells are worht like $300... i will give you everything including my pearl eliminator double bass pedals for $375!!!!! the pedals alone cost me $270. so hit me up on my cell 740-815-6496. thanks. my name is DJ also. mixmaster@columbus.rr.com

DOWN TO $375 AND CANT TAKE ANY LESS!!!

i will make you a deal, i will give you all my drum stuff for $375, including the extra bass drums and toms and floor toms. everything. it all needs to go but if i cant sell it like that then i will hook it up with what you needed for like $225. but if you could man find someone to take all of it that would be great. call me at 740-666-5791 opr 740-815-6496 thanks