Drinking and stunt vids

Chad is Dead

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=209153#post209153

If you come out I promise it will be a good time and we'll have cameras there for the next six14stunt video..................All you CO stunners better be there!!!

And Crash you need to go to cuz I know you live close.

About riding in the parking lot, that is a no. They don't have a parking lot. If you come you'll probably have to park in the Wendys parking lot. They're doing construction where the usual parking is. Cameras will just to catch anyone do sumthing stupid or funny. And I plan on being pretty drunk so riding is out of the question for me.

Crash yea I rode by and I thought I saw you but I wasnt positive so I just kept going. I considered stopping but didnt wanna loook like a dumbass if it wasnt you.

Ok I just talked to the bartender again and its definately going on. So the vids that will be playing are......starboyz ftp4, Street sessions, A few loose screws, Project of Dreams, and then some other ones if we get through all fo those.

Fuck I found out they might close early if not alot of people are there and the'll probably close at 10 no matter what. So I'm going to go early and get there at like 8 so if you guys can come that early that would be awesome so they don't close early. Then if they do we can go right next door to the old bag of nails and chill on the patio or at the bar. Sorry for the short notice.