LaRUE

Guest stownFIEROohio

Guest stownFIEROohio

A couple a local guys and are running up to laRue or AKA MICR this friday to do some passes for test and tune......so if any of you diggers are interested, there should be some pretty quick cars and trucks representing d-town if everything goes well.

i am still awaiting word to see my friends 12 sec ford lightning to tun and or his dads fast as hell stang.

give me some response.

A couple a local guys and are running up to laRue or AKA MICR this friday to do some passes for test and tune......so if any of you diggers are interested, there should be some pretty quick cars and trucks representing d-town if everything goes well.

i am still awaiting word to see my friends 12 sec ford lightning to tun and or his dads fast as hell stang.

give me some response.

Most of use know the Lasota's. ;)

Might try and make it, depends on prior engagments.

-Marc

give me some response.

12 second? :D

Truck wont be running there, but I will be there. No time to get the second fuel pump on. :(

Guest stownFIEROohio
i knew i'd get you to show your ugly face here ROB! call me tonight or something about going tommorow, we still needto make some ride arrangements possibly.

Guest stownFIEROohio
12 second? :D

prove it. i wanna see slips. choch....j/k

Truck wont be running there, but I will be there. No time to get the second fuel pump on. :(

it's okay my piece might not even make a good pass.

OK, That is what I remember.

I have a great story about Larue.

The last time I was there a '34 Tube Rail with a BBC was going down the track and it was so dark at the end of the track you could not even see the rear running lights and all of a sudden you hear this huge rumble then a splash. Everyone around me yelled...NOT AGAIN... Then people running everyplace. I was just standing shocked at everything going on. I asked whats going on...This lady tells me that on the right is a swamp and the rail rod just jumped the rail and is in the swamp, that is the noise you heard. The guy was ok from what I heard but then I had no way to verify. So is it true that on the right side is a swamp or pond and is it still over on the side of the track.