1996 Town Car

supldys

Guest TGrant
My Dad just had this happen to him like a week ago and the dealership told him the same thing. I've read on the internet somwhere that Ford will refund you 700 dollars but nowhere does it say how to go about this. I called the dealership on several occasions and asked about this and everyone that I've talked to acts like they havent ever heard of this or any recall that would make them fix this. So he just got a new intake from napa for like 300 bucks. The new intake has an aluminum peice where the old intake cracked so obviously someone caught on that the old design was a peice of shit. If you find anything out about any refunds or recalls it would be much appreciated if you let me know about it.

the settlement won't be finalized untill this fall, this is the best web site for information on the lawsuit.

http://www.flamingfords.info/manifoldSettlement.html

unfortunatly if your cars were in the recall, you cannot collect now because it was for 7 years/70k miles.

But if you want I can help you replace the intake cheaply (about $200) and make a few more HP in the proccess.