1990 Geo Prizm F/S

Kuruma

Just got a much better daily to replace the Prizm, so I'm selling it. Here's the details:

1990 Geo Prizm hatchback (same as an AE92 Corolla, mechanically)

Toyota 4A-FE engine, 16-valve DOHC 4-cyl which had about 102hp stock.

196K on the odo.

5-speed manual transmission. Clutch is fine, shifts good.

front passenger door does not open, because the lock is stuck, all other doors are fine.

Front windows have no handles, wouldn't recommend messing with the passenger door, but the drivers side door goes up and down fine when I use pliers on it. Rear windows are fine

Exhaust is very loud, looks like the manifold is a bit loose, and the bolts need to be retorqued

Radiator needs replaced as it leaks, but car can be driven.

Windshield has a crack across it, but it's so low it doesn't affect visibility at all

Odd set of rims on the car, tires are a little big for the car. Would recommend snagging steel wheels from an AE92 Corolla or another Geo Prizm at the same time as getting a radiator at U-Wrench-It.

Needs a replacement taillight housing on the left side.

Key won't open the hatch, works in all the other locks.

Kenwood CD player is installed in the car, plays CDs fine, plays radio fine. Doesn't like some CD-Rs, but is fine with others.

First $300 takes it. Spend an afternoon at U-Wrench-It and you have an OK beater so you don't have to drive your nice car too much. Need the money to buy some parts my Probe could use. Otherwise I might just sell the thing to U-Wrench-It if nobody takes it. I'm planning to move back home to california.

Unfortunately, someone else on here already claimed the vert earlier this week and put some cash down on it, so I can't sell it to someone else.

The AE86 could still be for sale too though. I got it to at least start and move under it's own power. The Probe can hold a lot more cargo then the AE86, is a faster car, and attracts a lot less attention from theives in L.A. then a RWD Corolla.

It's not really worth enough to justify selling the radio seperate (It's an OLD one). If it goes to U-Wrench-It I'll put the CD player in the AE86 and it'll go with that when I sell it.