Find me some injectors!

MrMeanGreen

I need a set of eight Siemens-Deka 60lb or 65lb fuel injector, also marketed under the name "Mototron". The car will be down starting tomorrow since it will be injectorless (no fucking carbs, so "old schoolers" bite it) :p

I'm looking for $400 or less for the set, as the businesses I'm contacting are not getting back with me soon enough. I'd like to have them in and the car tuned for Norwalk so I can hand Sam his ass :D

Otherwise, I get to see if the Mustang really runs 15s :o

Update.

Joel (mudbutt) runs ForceFed.com, a shop out of Dayton. I've purchased new 60# injectors from him that will be shipped tomorrow. Many thanks go out to him, and he got me a helluva deal that almost couldn't be beat.

Now I've gotta wait for my injector o-rings to come in since they're special order Fel-Pro. They should be here Wednesday.

Then I get to get the car on the dyno and tuned. I'm gonna try to have everything together and done by Norwalk on the 9th, but am not gonna rush this. I need everything to be 100%.

I'll keep people informed, right Sam? :grin2:

btw, these injectors come with o rings. Unless your car requires something special.

No, but I'm against using "GP Sorensen" bullshit.

I'd have bought Delco through GM, but they want $30 for the set of 16. Fel-Pro is good, and only $12.

I guess I get my $12 back :)