dent pullers

alibies

anyone had anyluck buying/using these things?

any links/reviews would be cool, ive got a sht load of little door dings from idiots opening their doors... weither i park in the most remote place or not i get back and theres a new dent!

thanks!

you know, i talked to a guy the other day and he said the "ding king" is the best thing he has ever used. i ordered one on ebay for like 22$, it should be here tomorrow. ive got a beater ass non running car in the garage im gonna test on first. its not a suction deal, it actually hot glues on then theres a solvent. ill let you know how it goes. ive got about 25 door dings. pisses me off

where are you at in gahanna? i was gonna beat up the eclipse a little bit, but the paint is 15 y/o and oxidized almost everywhere. i guess pulling a dent out isnt gonna help it. we can try it on your car. i was hoping to get it today, but now im thinking tomorrow...im off wednesday @ 5 if youre available then

• 3 weeks later...
I dont know about these things, i'd have to see how it works out for someone else. Cause everytime a dent is put into a car the metal gets stretched and pulling it back is gonna stretch it more, so i think it would just leave a hump in the metal i dont think you could destretch the metal to get it true again.