Garden Necessity

schmuckingham

Hey to each his own, he hasn't caused harm to anyone. Why is he retarded for having the courage to pursue what he wants in life? Really I respect him for that. Most people will never step outside the standards of society and he has thrown it completely away.

Hey to each his own, he hasn't caused harm to anyone. Why is he retarded for having the courage to pursue what he wants in life? Really I respect him for that. Most people will never step outside the standards of society and he has thrown it completely away.

+1

And just a thought he must being doing okay for himself because work like that is not cheap. Hell the work I have done over time cost me a good amount, and I don't have nearly that much work!

+1

And just a thought he must being doing okay for himself because work like that is not cheap. Hell the work I have done over time cost me a good amount, and I don't have nearly that much work!

I agree but my zombie awareness would kick and i would accidentily shoot him between the eyes, thus causing all that hard work to be wasted with one 5.56 NATO round

+1

Dude's a dumbazz freak.....He even admits himself in the article that it's cost him his future, he only gets screwed up girls who are interested in him, and he'll probably never get a good job

+1

As I said, the circus needs freaks, and that guy looks stupid. I have no problem with tattoos, but come on. I am assuming that you do not have your face and hands all tatted up. If you do, and have a good job, then I apoligize for my insensitivity. I doubt that I need to.

Would you hire this mental giant?

http://badbanana.vox.com/library/photo/6a00d4141f3422685e00d41445c32f6a47.html

:postcop:

I'm not certain, but if you notice the monkey flinging poo, that might indicate that I was being sarcastic.

pro·fil·ing–noun

the use of specific characteristics, as race or age, to make generalizations about a person, as whether he or she may be engaged in illegal activity.

I understand the meanings of many words, thanks to my "Word-A-Day" Calender.

No problem, that's why I explained my sarcasm.

I'm not a cunt, but if you are what you eat......I'll leave that alone.:slap:

If people here knew about my tattoos, and piercings, then I doubt they'd keep me around. Not to mention my hobbies....they used to call me the Sheep Pimp of Knox county...isn't that right Satan? (#1 customer) :sheepfucker:

Hell, he may be a great person, however nice he may be, being a realist, he's washed his future down the tubes. Props for going against society and doing your own thing. However, being a productive member of scociety pays, and like it or not, with all that shit on his face, he'll have a hard time getting a job flipping burgers. He may be the smartest man in the country, and one of the coolest to hang with, that doesn't make what he did any less idiotic.

if tattooing your whole body like a zombie is how you express yourself, more power to ya! Im sure he knew about the whole future/job thing before he did it. no one is dumb enough to do that thinking they could walk in anywhere and be taken seriously in the businessplace. I have a few friends with tattoos on their faces, and they are happier and more content than any suit and tie business man i have ever met BTW