CO stunners?

Guest 02R6foshizzle

Get the Magnum out your mouth and get your azz back on the track.... lata you bitches..

English motherfucker; do you speak it??

Enjoy stunting and impressing 14 year old girls with your mad tyte skillz. Fucking douche bag :rolleyes:

-Marc

They are just mad because there car can not do a wheelie or go as fast.

If you guys are so into speed you are a dumbass because if you knew true speed you would have a bike. FAGS CO stunnerz bitches

And if you knew how to ride, you would ride in places OTHER than the freeway and parking lots.

Poser.

Send it to DJ!!!

They are just mad because there car can not do a wheelie or go as fast.

If you guys are so into speed you are a dumbass because if you knew true speed you would have a bike. FAGS CO stunnerz bitches

allot of our cars on here can do wheelie's ;)

Guest COstunner11
All of you bitch ass fags can get down and blow me! You are all mad becasue somebody got on here to give us props. Thats fucked up because we are taking your glory? Go back on to the fag forums....Did I say fag, sorry I meant car forum. Dont hate me because you want to be me. All you fags that meet up a Krogers....I raced all the fast cars and beat them all so suck my dick. By the way anyone that was talking shit there cars are not doing wheelies! FAGS

All of you bitch ass fags can get down and blow me! You are all mad becasue somebody got on here to give us props. Thats fucked up because we are taking your glory? Go back on to the fag forums....Did I say fag, sorry I meant car forum. Dont hate me because you want to be me. All you fags that meet up a Krogers....I raced all the fast cars and beat them all so suck my dick. By the way anyone that was talking shit there cars are not doing wheelies! FAGS

Shut your cocksucker douche bag. No one got on here to give you 'props.' One of your douche bag nut swingers got on here trying to make you look cool, and failed miserably.

Go back to impressing highschoolers with your tricks, no one on here gives two flying fucks about your lame ass 'skills'.

Christ you and your little posse are annoying.

-Marc

They are just mad because there car can not do a wheelie

Mine can.

or go as fast.

Mine can again.

If you guys are so into speed you are a dumbass because if you knew true speed you would have a bike.

Bikes are for people who can't build fast cars. I happen to have a fast car, so I don't need a bike.

FAGS CO stunnerz bitches

So you admin you are a bunch of fags. Go figure.

If you dont care about us stupid bikers and our lame ass tricks...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THE BIKE FORUMS??????

If you wanna stick around, I'd highly suggest you shy away from being another red mark for your "boyz".

We have enough legitimate bikers on here, so you're nothing special.

And BTW, I run CR. I can play around in here if I so feel the desire. You can bite me :)