Hooters tonight.....

Science Abuse

Guest vtecura
hooters wasnt bad last night, too bad those cops showed up to wreck the fun, give out tickets for "dangerous" burnouts, but let the guy go thats shooting 10 foot flames, i also heard rumors the cops had shotguns loaded with rubber bullets and bean bags. also somebody said they saw one of them with a can of tear gas? i dont really know i was way out in the back of the lot when they showed. All together it was a pretty un-eventful night, but i always have fun! yay I270 roll races!

Partly true, I must concede. However, your RX-7 brethern took a pretty good beating last night - FDs are a endangered species it seems. :)

BTW, did you go south last night when we rolled out?

I went north and was waiting for you guys to come around so we could play some more. I guess I was just to far ahead.

I have no RX-7 brethern, they have disowned me

FDs are a endangered species it seems. :)

That, coming from someone who's chipped, pullied, and sprayed 03 Cobra was beaten by a few FDs. So what then? You had to trade up to a cammed, sprayed, Z06 to beat them?:p

I have no RX-7 brethern, they have disowned me

Where'd you come up with that Matt?