QSL 7/10/08 Sheffield

InyaAzz

If anyone's going..post up. If you want to get a lil ride in before meeting there..post up too. I'm coming from Macedonia around 5...6..but I'll have a laptop on my back and dress slacks on, so I won't be tryin to stop at QSL until I go home and change.

Kennedy's is having free food till 7..so if folks are hungry we could head there first.

What say we?

Depending on what time I leave here and get on the turnpike..I should be there around 7:30 or so. Look for a black ZX10 with psychedelic rims

I knows that crazy ride, mang! I'll find ya when I get there.

I might go back up to Kennedy's and grab some quick food, then head to the Lube. Not sure..I'm tired..been on the bike all day and had a very late night. yeah..I know..suck it up. I don't wanna hear it!!!

Let me change and see what's goin on.

Just to throw it out there... I'm planning on being at CiCi's Pizza in Avon around 7:30PM tonight with a group of coworkers. I don't know if I'll be on the 'busa or my g/f's blue and white GS500F. Real casual group, so if you're jonesin' for some nasty, cheap pizza... I'll be around.