Cops in a walmart

Chad is Dead

I could see one way that it could be justified... but only 2 cops doing it would never be that way.

If a whole force of cops ransacked a Walmart for all its cloths, shoes, and non parishable food items... then went to the Dome and starting passing the stuff out, to me thats justified.

2 ladies picking and choosing... looting.

There wasn't any water in the parking lot.....maybe it was outside of the city limits, or in a higher part of town, above sea level.

The cops should definately be fired....the one he talked to only stopped looting when the camera was in her face. She should lose her job, along with the other cop pushing the cart.

How could you defend yourself.....I was pushing a cart full of womens shoes my size......for the children? Ummmm...don't think so.

Why the hell does that wal-mart have power?

because the electricity lines weren't severed? maybe?

i've heard stories of policemen stealing water and food, where 60% of the police left because they didn't have food, and water to continue doing their job.

but these ladies are a fucking disgrace.

because the electricity lines weren't severed? maybe?

No shit. I thought it might have been the colective I.Q. of everyone in that store was enough to make the light glow.

Actually my point was more along the lines of the fact that there is little electricity, fresh water, food to be found so how was this wal mart lucky enough to still have power and why is nobody useing this power (besides the looters)to help anybody. The cops are complaining cause they have no power to charge the battries in thier radios to communicate HELLO stop shopping for shoes and plug your charger in. Just make sure you keep an eye on it or it may walk off.

No shit. I thought it might have been the colective I.Q. of everyone in that store was enough to make the light glow.

Actually my point was more along the lines of the fact that there is little electricity, fresh water, food to be found so how was this wal mart lucky enough to still have power and why is nobody useing this power (besides the looters)to help anybody. The cops are complaining cause they have no power to charge the battries in thier radios to communicate HELLO stop shopping for shoes and plug your charger in. Just make sure you keep an eye on it or it may walk off.

i was just pointing out the obvious answer to your redundant post.

LOL, while insulting the intelligence of others, you spelled several words incorrectly in your own post. NICE. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif