dyno

alibies

People do 1/4's all the time on dyno's... some even add a little extra drag to account for wind resistance. Theyre usually about 3 or 4 tenths quicker on the dyno because you really dont lose traction.

That car lost almost every race it had... why would you post that on an site???

Notice that the front is NOT STRAPPED AT ALL. Buncha fucktards.

NO the front was strapped with a single strap and was not tight enough nor did it pull the car down far enough. When he shifted the strap losened and you can see it come over with the car. If that Dyno operator had been injured it would have been his fault for not securing the car properly.

That car lost almost every race it had... why would you post that on an site???

Funny thing is that I read posts about you racing this car or that car but EVERY car in those video's are much faster than your car so why say something about him losing. I'm sure if it said GSR VS S40 not only would it be a video that he wins in, it would be one nobody wants to watch.

Funny thing is that I read posts about you racing this car or that car but EVERY car in those video's are much faster than your car so why say something about him losing. I'm sure if it said GSR VS S40 not only would it be a video that he wins in it would be one nobody wants to watch.

wtf is your problem??? I didnt say a word about his car being slow or mine being faster. My car is fuckin slow as piss. Its a ok on the roll at best, but right now its back on stock boost so its not even worth a damn anymore. A S40 IS NOT A RACECAR. I dont car about how fast it is, thats not why i bought it. I run people because they are curious. Its like a guy in a camaro running a SL500... why do it??? A SL500 isnt a race car, but someone with something thats quick might just want to see how it stacks up. Sure i ran the other S40's in Columbus just because we were trying to settle a dispute on which modification was better... a 3in exhaust, or 17psi of boost... the boost won. End of racing.

All i know is, if i was making a website to show off my car, i wouldnt post a bunch of videos of me losing.

Go get a helmet and fly a kite. Have a nice day you inconsiderate bastard :)

All i know is, if i was making a website to show off my car, i wouldnt post a bunch of videos of me losing.

If you had a website with you racing the only videos you could post would be ones where you lose.

And as far as you racing you said you raced an A4 and 330 this last weekend.

If you had a website with you racing the only videos you could post would be ones where you lose.

And as far as you racing you said you raced an A4 and 330 this last weekend.

i agree, becasue my car is slow.... so whats the arguement here??? Are you acting out because you recently found that Mustangs arent cool? Just an idea.

I didnt race anyone, we played around a little bit but there werent any diffinitive races. We basicaly were all just tearing ass around driving the bageez-us out of the cars. Kinda doing what the manufactures built them to do, drive... as opposed to operate. It was just fun to be rolling with some other European cars for a change. Really it was me and the guy with the 330 that were rolling, the A4 happend to be the guys cousin and tagged along. We basically had a mutal admiration for each others cars and being men, we were both trying, TRYING, to show off a little bit but nothing big.

Ive never claimed the S40 to be fast. Its actully SLOWER than my Z24 was in the 1/4. Is the potentional for power there... maybe, but i dont think ill ever go after it. Id rather save my mod money to pay it off and trade it in for a Corvette when i turn 25 ;)