Gearhead554

Guest 1_slow_600

Guest 1_slow_600
So I saw this Guy making a blow pass down frank rd on saturday night. Then he pulls his car back into the parking lot of retards, and his shit catches on fire.WTF. His buddy blu by who on his gsxr 600 was also there and got wore the fuck out by a bone stock hayabusa that spotted him out 20 and the break. Also someone in their group mentioned something about the hayabusa having a nitrous pump????? WTF is that?

Guest Removed

Stock busa my ass. He even said he sprayed him till he got passed him! we heard the pump for the air shifter.I just told Matt's(a.k.a badhabits_blubywho) dumb ass it was the fuel pump for the spray(every bike kit I've seen came with a fuel pump with the kit). And Davis need's to learn how to count too 20 cause that was only 10 bike's.

and so what if my carb loaded up and it backfired a bit. I'm running this motor till it blow's,My 520 short block is almost done just need to buy some heads!

Guest Removed
How about we just try that tonite, and well bet big on that. Phil's bike does not have spray. If you find spray on that bike then I'll give Matt back his 65$

For one ,It wasn't matt's money.I not sure but I don't even think matt had any money in it.And sorry we aren't BIG MONEY racer's like you guy's.

So find some one else to bet with !

and so what if my carb loaded up and it backfired a bit. I'm running this motor till it blow's,My 520 short block is almost done just need to buy some heads!

That's fucking beautiful man! Run that bitch into the ground. You could just turn up the spray till it's faster than everyone else or it pops. Far as the carb loading up like that, you might consider leaning it out a bit. it would most likely make even MORE power.

You guys are all fucking stupid. Racing and asking for cars is the gayest shit ever. If your bike/car/rollershoes can beat his only if you get a ten car/bike/shoe head start, then who the fuck cares? His mode of transportation is still faster than yours.

Also: Car that beats bike = badass, but bikes that brag about beating cars = gayyyyyy

Guest Removed
That's fucking beautiful man! Run that bitch into the ground. You could just turn up the spray till it's faster than everyone else or it pops. Far as the carb loading up like that, you might consider leaning it out a bit. it would most likely make even MORE power.

Damn straight. Well I added a new fuel system & carb (with issues) and still trying to get a good set up.