Kanye West=Idiot (should be work safe)

trbmiata

Guest Ponyfreak

Wait a minute now DB....

I never voted for bush and never did. I have been 100% anti Bush due to his actions in running the government, however I do not beleive that he "doesn't like black people" as Kanye put it.

Kanye is a racist POS. Perhaps you guys can remember the stunt he pulled at the live aid concert using the global platform to refer to "man-made diseases placed in African communities", expressing his belief that AIDS was created by the U.S. government to exterminate Africans in Africa (see also OPV AIDS hypothesis). He made the parallel between the government using AIDS to exterminate Africans and using crack to destroy African-American communities and halt the civil rights movement. He also criticized politicians for "riding home in their Benzs and Bentleys while poor Africans starve"

+1000 Ponyfreak.

If Kanye was white he'd be in the KKK, that guy is a bigot.

I voted against Bush and I disagree with just about everthing he has done in his entire presidency, but anybody who thinks he's sitting in the oval office laughing with glee while American citizens die in a hurricane is a fucking idiot.

Guest Ponyfreak
+1 that was awsome.

and to you guys against bush, you would really rather a fucktard like kerry in the white house?

As I have said time and time again. Bush and Kerry were kinda like being forced to have aids or herpies. I knew I was not going to like having either one, but was sure I could live with herpies so I voted Kerry. Bush is the equivelant of aids and is killing us quickly.

When I was in NYC last week standing on walstreet watching the US debt climb over 25 trillion I about puked. I know it was down around the 6.5 mark when Clinton left office.

Now explain to me how Kerry is more of a fucktard than Bush is???

Agreed, Bush is one of the most incompetent civil leaders of all time, his gross mismanagement of the countries resources will earn him a place in history, his incessant patronizing of his dissidents with his condesending tone and smirk aggrivate my last damn nerve... that being said Kayne is following the all too familliar bandwagon of the "celebrity higher knowledge". The belief of many celebrities on the left AND right that through their power of popularity, they are somehow intellectually compentent enough to represent an opinion in a public forum. Sean Penn, Tom Cruise, Etc... garbage.

Go back to the goddamn studio and make some more music for me to steal.

Kayne West obviously doesn't care what is happening because he took attention away from a disaster and probably discouraged people to donate after his comments. Kayne West is just trying to play to his audience and sell albums. Kayne West may be more believable if he grew up in the hood and not the Chicago suburbs.

wow. some of the things that people say are absolutly unreal. west is a asshole. he said they were aloud to open fire on "his" people. kanye hopefully will kill his own carreer after his comments. the reason for all of it was retaliation. those idiots shot first. i am in no way racist. i feel sorry for all those people who lost their proproty. BUT they were told to leave and staying there was their own fault. so in that aspect i dont feel sorry that they are living right now in water. im not saying what party i am. because it doesnt matter. BUT both parties make mistakes. those people down there and up here in the north are blaming the federal gov for their poverty and right now its run by republicans. why? there is no reason to blame them. that state is widly ruled democraticly. it took them more then maybe 48 hours i think to make it a federal issue?!?!?!?!?!?!? i mean seriously. there gov sat on her ass till the federal government stepped in. also as stated in the dispatch bush of all people is setting up a investigation as to why it took the STATE so long to make it a federal issue while not helping their states cities in the mean time. so if u wanna blame political parties or individuals for the poverty in new orleans......... the democratic govenor. so kanye is a complete tool for blaming anyone else but the gov of luisiana. actually his a tool for opening his mouth and not reading the teleprompter

wow. some of the things that people say are absolutly unreal. west is a asshole. he said they were aloud to open fire on "his" people. kanye hopefully will kill his own carreer after his comments. the reason for all of it was retaliation. those idiots shot first. i am in no way racist. i feel sorry for all those people who lost their proproty. BUT they were told to leave and staying there was their own fault. so in that aspect i dont feel sorry that they are living right now in water. im not saying what party i am. because it doesnt matter. BUT both parties make mistakes. those people down there and up here in the north are blaming the federal gov for their poverty and right now its run by republicans. why? there is no reason to blame them. that state is widly ruled democraticly. it took them more then maybe 48 hours i think to make it a federal issue?!?!?!?!?!?!? i mean seriously. there gov sat on her ass till the federal government stepped in. also as stated in the dispatch bush of all people is setting up a investigation as to why it took the STATE so long to make it a federal issue while not helping their states cities in the mean time. so if u wanna blame political parties or individuals for the poverty in new orleans......... the democratic govenor. so kanye is a complete tool for blaming anyone else but the gov of luisiana. actually his a tool for opening his mouth and not reading the teleprompter

ALOT of those people, be black or white, had no money/family elsewhere and I'd imagine no means of transportation. It's kind of hard to leave somewhere when you have no money or car to get out. Or if you have enough money to leave (greyhound) then you have to have enough to live for awhile, in which most of these people couldn't do that either. So for you or anybody else who says "I don't feel sorry for the people that didn't leave", your an idiot. Now for the ones raping and shooting people, yes, nuke them now.

As for Kanye, I'm a big fan of his music. Being I like hip-hop, he is one of the few "real" rappers who talk about more things than big chains, big rims, big bank accounts. As for his little outburst, it was uncalled for, unprofessonal, and made the hip-hop/rap genre in general look dumb. He sounded like Bush does when he's addressing the people/nation.

Wait a minute now DB....

I never voted for bush and never did. I have been 100% anti Bush due to his actions in running the government, however I do not beleive that he "doesn't like black people" as Kanye put it.

Kanye is a racist POS. Perhaps you guys can remember the stunt he pulled at the live aid concert using the global platform to refer to "man-made diseases placed in African communities", expressing his belief that AIDS was created by the U.S. government to exterminate Africans in Africa (see also OPV AIDS hypothesis). He made the parallel between the government using AIDS to exterminate Africans and using crack to destroy African-American communities and halt the civil rights movement. He also criticized politicians for "riding home in their Benzs and Bentleys while poor Africans starve"

JUST LIKE CRYSTAL METH IS KILLING OUR WHITE RACE PLUS CRACK . ICE THERE IS JUST AS MANY OF OUR ARE WHITE PEOPLE ON DRUG IF NOT MORE THE NEWS MEDIA JUST DO NOT SHOW IT.THE DONT WANT YOU TO NO.

+1000 Ponyfreak.

If Kanye was white he'd be in the KKK, that guy is a bigot.

I voted against Bush and I disagree with just about everthing he has done in his entire presidency, but anybody who thinks he's sitting in the oval office laughing with glee while American citizens die in a hurricane is a fucking idiot.

HE FEELS BUSH IS THE LEADER OF THE KKK.AN HE HAVE THE RIGHT TO.IF YOU ARE NOT RICH BUSH DOES CARE ABOUT YOU NEATHER IT ALL ABOUT MONEY.