dent removal

evan9381

so i have quite a few dents that i would like to get out. i see these tools on ebay, 10-50 pc kits, looks like a long rod, handle, and different bends at the tip. i also see some things online about classes for paintless dent removal. anyone have any experience w/ the tools or taking one of those classes? its mainly the doors, and the roof, and a couple small ones on the hood. i just want to make my 2 year old car look 2 years old again

I usually like to leave this to the professionals. The only thing that I hate worse than doing damage to my car, is doing damage to my car when I am trying to make it better.

Most of the folks who are in the dent repair industry have years of experience under their belt. Experience > Education.

i would take it to one of those places, but honestly, its going to cost me probably 1500, unless someone knows of a place that charges by the panel. ive heard someone from PA i know talking about how theyll do a door panel for a set price, but i think w/ the number of dents i have, they wont want to make me that deal. if anyone knows of a place like that, let me know