92 5.0 t-bird for parts

Dave1647545494

Guest Removed
he bought it from someone else on here, and the owner before that had scribbled something out. Also he has no coctact info for that guyYou'd have to know someone at the bmv to help you on this one i believe.

or know some one that impounds cars and file for the title!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm wondering if we might be able to make a deal on the engine tranny and wiring harness. I've got an 85 RX7 that is iching for a 5.0!!

750 for engine trans and harness you can hear it run before you drive

Scott you can the have the rest of the car for 100 bucks thats what it cost me to buy it....

if you leave the passenger floor board filled ;)

look you either want it or you don't I don't care if nobody buys it I'll build a mustang or a truck in the spring with the drivetrain.

I'll part the car into 3 pieces

motor-600

tranny-150

rest of car-100

if a couple of you want to chip in and buy the whole car still put together for 750 and part it out yourselves thats fine too but my time is limited and if I have to part it out your going to pay for it.

I'm not asking a ridiculous price the motor from jegs with p-heads and no intakes is 1400 bucks the intake is another 500 the transmission would easily sell used from a junkyard for 300 bucks or so and just the center pumpkin in the rear end with trac loc goes on ebay for 350-500 depending on the gear ratio

so for 750 dollars you get well over 2k worth of shit I don't think I'm asking too much here

• 2 weeks later...