-- just me being excited

McGraw

yay I'm back

so I finally after months of no money and suggestions from you guys mostly over AIM. My Monte Carlo runs now, and runs (engine wise) pretty well. Was kinda nice, took it out and played around a little bit, raced up on a GSX which was all fun and games cause I left first gear somewhere around third for him. (TH-350) but ultimatelly lost the 'race' simply because the monte doesn't like the idea of going to third gear, it kind of overspins from second to third instead of snapping, thinking it's a clutch or valvebody problem (which that covers about al lthe problems a automatic can have right?)

anyone know where I can get a rebuild for a TH-350 less than $79.99 or if I should just go ahead and suck it up and spend the money.

anyways, soooo excited.

Took it out ot the pool hall, and got the gawking it was fun, much different appreciation from people when i'm not in the celica funny how instantly it's like a status change haha.

coming home from the pool hall though got pulled over because I was 'swerving around in my lane and my rear plate was crooked." Which ultimately led to me getting a ficticious plate ticket ... which makes me sad, so now I'm going to get plates and hope this ticket doesn't put me in jail. I was an idiot for driving it, I just got caught up in the moment.

Is it a fixit ticket if not just goto court show u have new platesw and they may jsut wave it point out that you were TESTING it out to see if it was road worthy again. My buddys have used that before and since you were not sure if it was ready then shouldbe good :)

it was a state trooper that pulled me over in the morning 1:50 am it says "Driving vehicle with ficticious plates belongs to another vehicle." I told him when he pulled me over so it wasn't like I was hiding something and I could see my apartment, I told him I took it over to the pool hall simply because my buddy over there was helping me get the carburateur right (which is sincere, I'm not good with carbs but I'm learning.) And I was just coming home.

I think he pulled me over shooting for a D.U.I. though it seems lame, he's just doing what he's supposed to do. And I told him about the plates before he ran them, he checked the VIN and it was registered in my name, so i'm sure that helped my case and the plates form my celica are good plates, just wrong car :-). and I'm only like 2 miles from the pool hall. I'm going to go get plates for it monday or tuesday and talk to the prosecuting attorney hopefully around then too. Hopefulyl have everything settled before I actually go into court ... good idea? bad idea? other suggestions?