SPOTTED: "ALL ROTR"

SPLN SUX

I was @ Cleveland Ave & 270 when i spoted this black FD with "Project Elite" on the side and a plate that says ALL ROTR. It had a green cage in it and sounded pretty fierce... anyone on here??? He kinda toyed around a bit before i jumped on the highway so i figured maybe he recognized me....

I saw him on 670 by the Airport a few weeks ago. There was a newer 240sx(looked stock) trying to play with him, finaly like 5 miles later he grabbed 4th and stood on it. Between the 4-5 and 5-6 shifts it shot about a 2 foot flame out ot the exhaust.

yup, that's logan's ALL MOTOR 3 rotor FD rx7. His car is laying down somewhere around 340-360 hp all motor, with alot of custom fabrication to his 20b motor such as ITB's. That car is bad ass, and it's amazing what he's done to that car. He's got it setup for drift, hence the Project Elite team stickers on his car.

He's saying that cars with wayyy less horsepower than they should have for the money that was spent on them (like his ubersveet driftang mobeel, and that 340 horsepower, $20k for the swap alone 20b FD) are obviously wayy cooler and more purposeful than, say, a car that runs tens.

He's saying that cars with wayyy less horsepower than they should have for the money that was spent on them (like his ubersveet driftang mobeel, and that 340 horsepower, $20k for the swap alone 20b FD) are obviously wayy cooler and more purposeful than, say, a car that runs tens.

Go back to English class. That car is cleaner and built better than anything you could ever do.

Go back to english class? Fuck yourself. I know the work and fabrication necessary to a 20b swap, it's an arduous, intense process. Problem is, you spend all that money just have something that sounds loud and isn't all that fast. For the money he put into that car, he could be running low Threes. Insulting me about my english skills is a good one though, solid.

know the work and fabrication necessary to a 20b swap, it's an arduous, intense process.

If you know all the work, then why would you down something that someone has spent a lot of time and effort on? It's simple respect, which you obviously know nothing about.

I heard that car got wooped on. It's nice to see somthing different, but I am also keeping in mind this is the same guy that wanted to race the Linginfelter Vette around an off ramp with that old widebody RX-7. That is about as bad as the mexicans with the CRX challenging Mario to a drift match in a parking lot. And they were serious.

Go back to english class? Fuck yourself. I know the work and fabrication necessary to a 20b swap, it's an arduous, intense process. Problem is, you spend all that money just have something that sounds loud and isn't all that fast. For the money he put into that car, he could be running low Threes. Insulting me about my english skills is a good one though, solid.

If he wanted to run "low threes," sure he could've invested the money into his car a different way, but instead he decided to do something DIFFERENT for a change. That's why you should atleast show some respect since it's pretty expensive and an, "arduous" process. I dont know any other people in columbus that have tried to do a 20b swap, let alone try to build it up N/A. He's built a pretty unique car, and I think it's badass.

I was @ Cleveland Ave & 270 when i spoted this black FD with "Project Elite" on the side and a plate that says ALL ROTR. It had a green cage in it and sounded pretty fierce... anyone on here??? He kinda toyed around a bit before i jumped on the highway so i figured maybe he recognized me....

who are u

Go back to English class. That car is cleaner and built better than anything you could ever do.

Actualy no its not. Though I appriciate the mechanical accomplishment,it is certainly NOT clean. The presence of decals proves this outright. The "intake plenum", though functional, is a box with a plexi top. Some consideration for Bernulis principals would make it clean. As it sits, it's just a quick/fast car.