Ferret Lovers

mrs.cos

I have a friend who has a rather used ferret(maybe 6-7 years old), whos companions have all died off.

We have no intentions upon gettin any more ferrets and are looking to find a new home with someone who has other ferrets.He is VERY lonely and has a HUGE cage. Big enough for at LEAST 3 more ferrets. Cage is about 5 feet tall and double wide (4ft i think) with lots of ladders and tubes.. We would really like to find a new home for them (cage and ferrets)

He will come with these cages, but only to someone who has a hoem willing to take care of him in his old age. He is well behaved, and as a younger "kid" was able to roam free in a 2 story house that is well over 3K sqft. the house has dogs and cats, so no worrys there either.

He has been de-scented (all ferrets sold in ohio must be de-scented) and all that fun stuff and has led a very spoiled life, but we feel like he is very depressed with no more companions and he sleeps all the time. He has no health problems that we are aware of and still eats quite well.

Would like to get 75 for them. He will come with some food and treats also.. and a few other goodies that are in the cage.

Please PM me if you feel you can offer him a nice home.

Thanks

Trisha

(his location is in dayton, so he would need to be transported)